Monday, October 30, 2023

Zilly Boo's back - Halloween love

Remember my friend Zilly Boo. She's at Ma's. Babee says Zilly brought along her new beau for Ma's approval before they head for Halloween at K-9 Town. His name is A-Boo. Seems like a nice Skel, Babee says.


Sounds like she's settling down. Babee doesn't think so. I told him awhile back, how when I was still livin' with Ma, Zilly Boo had a bad drinkin' problem. Every Halloween we put up with her bad behavior until I had enough. I had a long fuss at her.


The females are already asking when Zilly's coming. They know about her new beau and can't wait to see him and get all the particulars. You know how females are. 


Babee's keeping an eye on the happy-go-lucky couple. I told him not to worry about the drinkin'. The females will handle that when she gets here. He's okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment