Sunday, February 27, 2022

Meatloaf recollection

 

Sunday. Bet Ma's at the house cooking meatloaf. I love meatloaf.

I got in a little trouble one time when she made it. Yummm. It was so good. I was just finishing it up when "you know who" came back in, eyes blazing. She heard me smacking and lip licking.  

Look what she did to me....




Lockdown,
it wasn't my fault,
 she left the meatloaf on the table.

I didn't tell,
 that phone to ring,
but thanks a lot aunt Mable
 
Ma sent me to my room, forever -- had to be at least ten minutes, if I could tell time -- to think over my "misbehavin'," all the while listening to her holler about how I ate the whole thing and was gonna be sorry. 
 
Later on, I understood.

That meatloaf ran right through me, if you know what I mean. 😓

I learned my lesson good.

Next time I was gonna save some for Ma.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment