Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Oh no! Why is King Cat Sateer movin' on?



My good friend Sateer had to leave for a while. We had a long talk before he left. I understand why he had to get his cats away, but we're gonna miss them.

I'm not worried about their safety, because there's a lot more to them, than we've let on. You'll see.

I'll let Ma tell the rest...

Okay Omar, I'm ready. Here's what's happening...



“King Cat Sateer desperately wants to find a new home for his followers, after their homes were destroyed by an avalanche. Sateer was mysteriously beckoned to an unknown land, by a strange group of animals, offering a utopian existence. But... there is a price to pay."

Of Metal and Magic Publications (OMAM) is where you’ll find this unexpected, thrilling furry adventure."

A Place to Call Home – Of Metal and Magic Publishing (wordpress.com)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment