Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Please help my friends

 
 
Some of my friends are very sick. I wish I could take them all to K9 Town so the female Elders could make them better but Ma and her friends at FetchaCure won't let me. They think the veterinarians would be able to take care of them better.  Me and my pack have a plan but we can only take so many at a time. We need your help with the ones we can't get to in time.
 
Coming this Friday, June 7th, FetchaCure's 6th Annual Pets on Parade Benefit and Auction. This is Knox, pictured here. He has cancer. They gave him operations and he's doing much better now. I heard Ma say the word "remission." 


Take a moment and learn about the programs funded by donations and fundraisers throughout the year. Follow this link to find out about the things being done for my friends. It's not all about money. They always need volunteers too.  http://fetchacure.com/get-involved/events/6th-annual-pets-on-parade-benefit-auction/

Thank you.

Omar Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment