Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Omar Blue - The Perfect Thanksgiving

Omar and I came to an understanding regarding how his pack at K-9 Town celebrates Thanksgiving. This, in addition to the fact that they celebrate all holidays and usually drag me into them.

This holiday is different.
 
While sitting with my Omar Blue
An idea came to me
Turkeys for his K-9 Pack
They celebrate too you see. 

 
I offered him some turkeys
Here’s proof he licked his lip
But instead of saying he’d take them
He offered me a tip.

Ma you always mean well
And the turkey sure looks good
But this ain’t the way we do things
Though it’s nice to know we could.
 
Take a look at two of my friends
Duce and Alexis are their names
They take charge of Thanksgiving
Including the puppy games.

Get a move on you all or no dinner for you

They send us out to get the meal

Thats all we have to do
Us males run out to do our part
The females have jobs to.
 
The puppies will be playing 
But that's their normal chore
Throughout the day they're snacking

Never missing a chance for more.
 

Now doesn’t this sound good, Ma
Just  doing it our way
- - - - -
I had to admit it sounded great
K-9 Town’s Thanksgiving Day.
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
FROM OMAR BLUE, BABEE AND MA  

No comments:

Post a Comment