Sunday, May 15, 2022

Warrior Eagle McZen - More than just a friend



Omar:

Can't say much about my good friend McZen, because I'll be tellin' more than Ma wants me to. He's been in my life for as long as I can remember and is always around if he thinks I'm in danger.

Here's an example. Me and my pack were being attacked by some killer flying creatures we'd never seen before. They're called Ottflys. We were handling them, then...

Warrior Eagle McZen arrived. The high-speed enforcer clamped down on his prey, severing bodies with his sharp, powerful beak, making small work of the powerful flying creatures, too high for us to reach.

The Ottflys released high-pitched squeals, as they redirected their attack towards McZen.

My pack looked to the sky, foreseeing the eagle's demise, but unable to prevent it. Only me and Major Diggs envisioned the true outcome.

McZen flew upward. The Ottflys followed, not able to keep up. He changed course, spread his enormous wings, and came down like a tornado. The warrior eagle whirled through those creatures, with feathered extensions as deadly as razor sharp blades.

My pack roared.

I gazed around. The flying things were done for. I howled, "Stop! Let them gather their wounded and live to tell of this day!"

The fighting ceased.

_________________________________________

Now that you know what McZen is capable of, find out why he travelled with the pack in "Led By An Eagle." What dangers did he foresee?

No comments:

Post a Comment