Friday, December 7, 2018

Omar Blue, Attorney With Paws






Hello everyone. It's me, Omar Blue. I've got something to tell you.

I've recently found a way to help some of my friends who had no one to speak up for them when being accused of misdeeds they "may" or may not have perpetrated.

As usual, Ma understands. She finds my clients amusing. I don't understand that. 

I'm known as Omar Blue, Attorney with Paws.

I tell my pack at K-9 Town everything. It's my duty as Leader. We expect that of each other, so we can always be there for one another. It works.

They love hearing about my cases, but I'm not fooled by them. My pack is also looking for signs of danger. As soon as I arrive, they take their positions under The Big Oak Tree where we hold all of our meetings.  If The Big Oak Tree could talk...…..That's another story.
 

 
 

The reason I'm bringing all of this out now, is because I had a dilemma. It involved my baby brother, Babee Blue. He'd been bad again. He wanted me to defend him.
 
AGAINST MA!
 
When my pack heard this, there was no containing them. I saw several of them literally fall down, laughing.
 
My suppose to be friend, Rottweiler Brady had the nerve after pulling himself together, to say,
 
 
"You going up against Ma O, Omar? Aaaaa, ha, ha ha!
 
Tell us when to come get you and Babee. We gonna have to carry you two back here.  She may as well be one of our females.

Aaaaa, ha, ha, ha!
 
That started the pack up again.

Before I knew it, I was laughing and getting belly aches with them.
 
"What did Babee do, Omar," asked Poodle Sophie Jean, already siding with Ma, knowing Babee is as mischievous as the naughty pack puppies.
 
"I brought the evidence for you all to see," I said, now unable to keep a straight face.
 
 
 
"Ohhh," was the soft response in unison from the females.
 
"You know what you have to do, Omar," said Sophie, while the other females shook their heads in agreement.
 
  
 
"I know," I said as I gathered up Ma's rug and started home to her and Babee. I chanced looking back and as I suspected, the males were on their backs again laughing and commenting loudly.
 
A lot of help they were. None!
 
I admit, their non-sympathetic reactions were exactly what I expected. The things we don't laugh about are a lot more serious than this.
 
I love sharing my funnies with them. They're my family and as pack leader I'll do everything in my considerable power to keep them happy. They know this. They know I love them all, and they love me in return.
 
When I got home my first chore was to explain right from wrong to Babee. He was waiting for me.
 
 
 
I made it easy on myself by telling him the K-9 Town females told me what to tell him. That's all it took. The thought of those females and Ma being on the same side was too much for him.
 
I never saw him run faster. By the time I got in the house he was fessing up and begging forgiveness.
 
 
 
Ma looked over at me, barely holding in a smile, and asked, "Is this the advice you gave him, Mr. Attorney with Paws?"
 
"Yep," I said.
 
"Good job," she said.
 
"Let the K-9 Town females know, I said thanks," she said as she grabbed Babee and held him close.

No comments:

Post a Comment