Sunday, March 1, 2020

Babee learns a lesson





Before I left home there were a few things I had to teach Babee. I told him he needs to go with Ma everywhere she goes, to look after her. I taught him what to try, if she resists. A couple of twirls, a big smile with a couple of cute grunts or sitting extra tall with sad eyes, preferably in front of the door. 


If none of that works, try that pitiful look you give when you want her to believe there's a reason why you're doing something... It's worth a try, I added, though I had my doubts about that one. Hahaha.


We did some field training. That was fun. "When you see you've circled the same place a few times, offer a little directional help. She'll expect it."


Babee, recently tried to use what I taught him to trick Ma. "Make a left at the light this time," he uttered suspiciously. He didn't expect the response.

 "Shame on you, Babee. Trying to fool me. That's the way to Petco!" 

Lesson completed, by the best teacher. After all, she taught me.

Omar









No comments:

Post a Comment