Sunday, March 3, 2019

Omar Blue - Fun at K-9 Town





Hi there, everyone.
 
I was checking on Ma and picking up my baby brother Babee Blue, to come with me back to K-9 Town for another celebration we were having.
 
Ma says it seems like we have a lot of celebrations. (She calls them parties.) But why not. It's a happy place.

We haven't had anything exciting to do since the timber wolves tried to take us over. You may recall how that turned out. If not,
see Ma's book about it, "The Takeover." That was really
something.
 
Babee wanted to take two of his new friends along so he went to pick them up. They were waiting for him.
 
 
 
 
As usual, several of my pack accompanied me. We don't play when it comes to protecting those we let visit us and we'll make sure they return safely also. Not to mention what a great time they always have.

 
 
 
Look at these two. They were as impatient as Babee. I'm sure
he's told them about K-9 Town and the fun they are going to have.
 
Gizmo: Come on Vada, Babee Blue is on his way!

Vada: Here he comes now. I'm ready. Boy he runs fast!





I'm glad Babee is making such good friends. The party was a
blast! From the time they arrived until our taking them home,
Babee Blue and his friends had the time of their lives.
 
Needless-to-say, Babee was thrilled to show off for his friends.

I did a little showing off myself... I'm expected to. 




My pack loves my antics, as you can see.
   



We're a wild bunch. We have to be. But we love and take care
of each other. The wilderness is a dangerous place.




 
Soon it was time to get Vadar and Gizmo back home. Babee
Blue spent the night with me.

 
Ma spoke to Ms. Darcye, their human, the next day to make
sure all was well. She was told the boys were fine and were
still talking nonstop about the good time they had.
 
My baby brother was excited to get home the next morning, to
tell Ma all about his new adventure.

 
 As for me, I'm back at K-9 Town with my pack.

I love it here but Ma and Babee need me too. There's enough
of me to go around.

As a matter of fact, Ma commented on how much weight I'm gaining. Bad Ma!

Love to all, come back to see me soon.
 
Omar Blue


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment