Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Omar Blue And The Happy Vacation





Hi there. Me and Ma have been on vacation. I'm pretty tired right now.
 
She should be home any minute.

We didn't go together. I'm afraid of planes so Ma went with Sister Joy and some of the family to a place called St. Thomas. She'll say she had a ball but I know she spent most of her time thinking about me.



We agreed that I was big enough to be okay until my canine Ma and Pa, Saifon and Nitro came to get me. I was going back to my first home at Iron Dog Land to visit with them. 

They came as soon as Ma left and so did my sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles. I'm always glad to see them all.


I had been packing my suitcase when they got to the door. Needless to say my travel bone snacks didn't make it.  


Nitro, Saifon and my brother Thor stayed with me, while the others went to visit my pack at K-9 Town. Brother Thor couldn't stop talking, telling me everything that happened since my last visit to Iron Dog Land.
 
He let a few things slip and got himself into trouble. He stays in trouble anyway. Always up to something, Lol.


I was having such a good time, but poor Ma. She has to learn how to stop missing me so much. Sister Joy will tell me how sad she was. She probably didn't even get out of bed.

 
I decided I wanted to stay home just in case Ma came home early. I was having fun, anyway. I got to show off for my canine family, showing Thor that I could still run faster than him. I took advantage because he was still tired from the run from Iron Dog Land.
 
 
Ma just happened to cross my mind again. I wondered if she took her hat for this cold weather. She'll come home with a cold for sure.

 
 
Nitro, Saifon and Thor left just before Ma got home. They didn't want to hear her fuss about the mess we made. She won't care, she'll be so glad to see me.
 
I was waiting at the door when she got here.
 
 
Just like I said, she never mentioned anything but how much she missed me. All hugs and kisses.
 
The next time we go on vacation I think we'd better go together so she can have fun and not think so much about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment