Sunday, February 2, 2014

Omar Blue - Give The Females What They Want

I was minding my business, puttering around the kitchen, but peeping over at Omar Blue. He had something on his mind. As usual, I could tell.

 
 
Then they came.....those dreaded words. "Ma we need your help."
 
I could tell by the look on his face that I wasn't getting out of this, so I mistakenly asked, "What is it Omar, is anything wrong?"
 
"Not exactly, but the females at K9 Town are worrying us to death. They want to see Guinness Goheen and they want to see her soon," he said.
 
You may not recall but little cutie Guinness was a little bit under the weather the last time she went to K9 Town. I was supposed to keep her with me but let her go because she wanted to so bad and I could tell she was alright. The females watched her like a hawk and didn't like that she couldn't stay at K9 Town so they could take care of her.
 
 
They don't understand that Pam and Mike Goheen take wonderful care of their little princess. Omar said the only way they'll stop making a fuss is if he brings her to them.
 
Soooo, that's it! Here we go again. I knew she was fine, but that didn't help any.
 
I could understand the females. They love Guinness and just wanted to see her.
 
Luckily, it so happened Pam and Mike needed to go out of town for a couple of days. Super Bowl. What a break. Who better to dog sit then us.
 
When Omar and I picked Guinness up, she was doing her best to look calm but I could tell, though sitting upright, legs crossed and leaving no doubt who was most important in that household, she was ready to hit the road.
 
 
After the usual instructions from mommy Pam (you know how we follow instructions, ha, ha,) we were on our way back home.
 
As we pulled up I got a very pleasant surprise. Afghan Bee Bee was making her way to the house. So beautiful, with that hair swaying every which way. I saw Omar's eyes light up too but I didn't say anything. Another time.
 
 
Guinness was excited anyway; she and Omar had talked about how much she wanted to be with her friends at K9 Town, but when she saw Bee Bee, she headed in her direction.
 
 
When they got to each other it was obvious, we had done the right thing. Omar said, "Would you look at that Ma." I can't wait to get her to the others.
 
They didn't come in. Bee Bee thanked me. She knew Omar couldn't pull this off my himself, and off they went, the happy threesome.
 
They got back just in time the next day. Guiness was still excited and talking non-stop about the fun she had when Pam took her away. Good thing Pam couldn't understand what she was saying. She commented on how cheerful she was though. I just smiled and agreed.
 
Also, before she left, Pam asked what happened to Guiness's pretty bows and collar. I had completely forgot to put them back on her.
 
She had wanted them off. Letting me know with a cute smile, "We don't wear this stuff in K9 Town." Both Omar and me had to laugh out loud.
 
Well, that's how I spent my weekend. The females at K9 Town, USA got what they wanted, which wasn't really asking for much. It just shows how caring Omar Blue and his Pack are and that's never a bad thing.
 
-------------------
Special thanks to Pam and Mike for letting me include their little princess in my "true tales." From what I've told you, obviously this won't be the last time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment