Sunday, January 13, 2013

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO....

 
And why would you want to go there, you ask?
 
Because Omar and I are very excited about our write up in the Meet The Authors-Book Reviews by author/magazine editor Susan Keefe.
 
There are reviews and comments included about our Omar Blue saga, by adults and children.  Omar especially likes this comment by Peter, an 8 year old little boy.   

 "Omar Blue is a big dog and I would like to meet him. It would be lots of fun to be with all these dogs and play with them all because I like dogs very much. I think Omar Blue would take care of me and be my best friend."
 
  
When I read this to Omar he said (in that way I somehow understand) how he'd love to meet little Peter and take him to meet his K9 Town pack.  There was a familiar glint in his eyes.  Then I realized what he was thinking. Noooo Omar. You can't take little Peter to K9 Town!!! 
 
After I fully, fully explained why, he understood.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment