Sunday, December 23, 2012

K9 TOWN CHRISTMAS PARTY - ALL DOGS WELCOME

Ma said yes. Just left K9 Town. They're having fun getting things ready.
 
I decided to give in and help out with the Christmas Party at K9 Town. Especially since Santa Claus had already said he'd be there. Some of Omar's friends are already waiting impatiently.


Is it Christmas Eve yet? Is it Christmas Eve yet? Is it.....
 
This is Bulldog Homer Spero. His first time away from home. I had to make my "Don't Worry About A Thing Rum Cake" a little stronger for his people mom Carolee but she says she wants him to have friends, so he can spend the night with Omar. Homer is so happy. Isn't he cute.
 
Are these two ready or what?
 
Guiness Goheen and Lucy Grim. Couldn't be a party without those two. The female Elders can't wait for them to get to K9 Town.
 
"I'm going now while brother Casper is organizing the Show Dogs getting there."
 
We all know Scarlett. Between her and Lucy Grim, I think Omar has his hands full. Talk about "party animals." I don't worry because Omar and his pack are always watching over them, though from what Omar tells me they can pretty much take care of themselves.

 
I could go on and on but I'd better get back to my baking. Omar is still out making sure all his friends and any other canines he may meet, are coming to his Christmas Party.

 
OMG! I'm looking out my window. I don't know how he got here but he's looking for Omar. It's the K9 Town puppies' potbelly piglet best friend Dukie and he's on a mission.

 
Is the Christmas Party here?
 
 Luckily Omar was right behind him.  He talked to Dukie for a moment then off they went. Omar says mom and dad potbelly pigs Sookie and Mookie weren't far behind. They all want to come to the Christmas Party. I don't know how he's going to handle this one but as usual, he's not worried.
 
 
"Can we come, Omar?"

 

Again, back to my baking. I have a feeling I'm going to need lots of my special cakes  this year. I'll keep you posted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment