Wednesday, December 26, 2012

K9 Town Christmas Party A Total Success!!



Omar Blue had his Christmas party
Dogs came from far and wide
I’d never seen so many
But I rushed them all inside.
 
When I took in some of Omar’s friends
Their people parents were suspicious
So I gave each one of my special rumcakes
A bit more than delicious.
 
After this, I went to K-9 Town
Please don’t ask how I did
But as soon as I got to the Christmas Party
I found a place and hid
 
 
What a party those canines were having
At K-9 Town, USA
When Santa and Omar finally appeared
With reindeers pulling the sleigh.
 
But the puppies were sleeping
 No fault of their own
They’d been running and playing all day.
 
So Santa went over
Left each a big treat
And was on his merry way.
 
Back to the party Santa Claus went
What a way to end his night
With Omar, his pack and their canine friends
He danced until first light.



 When Santa Claus was about depart
He took time out to say
“Ho, Ho, Ho! What A Merry Christmas”
Then Santa was on his way.
 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
FROM OMAR BLUE, HIS PACK
AND THEIR MANY FRIENDS
-----
You probably didn't notice, Santa had only four reindeer on his trip home. Rudolph and another reindeer were having such a good time, they decided to stay until they were sure the party was over. Santa didn't mind. He knew they would be well taken care of.
As for me, I may have dosed off for a minute and that's all it took to find myself back at home with another fond memory of Omar Blue and K9 Town, USA

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment