Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MY FIRST CHILDREN'S BLOG RADIO INTERVIEW

I don't proclaim to know too much, but I told everything I know. That lady had a way of getting it out of me.

Come listen to what I said to author Renee Hand who has received several awards for her CHILDREN'S BOOKS TO IMPROVE LITERACY, and more. Go to her site and find out why she's such a winner, in addition to wanting to help new authors like me @ http://www.reneeahand.com/.

But not yet! Right now, me, me, me, me.

I have a secret. I stayed up late for two nights preparing my "cheat sheet." I had the answers to any question she would ask right in front of me. I was gonna surprise her with my koolness.
  
Kool or nervous. Don't answer.
 When she started on me I was confident, though you probably won't be able to tell by the way I sounded. I could get to any answer in a split second. I was waiting....

Then she asked a question.

I WENT BLANK! The answer wasn't where I put it, and all of a sudden my tripled spaced sentences were clumped into one big mess of words and I hadn't numbered the pages. I had to wing it. OMG!

Well, I winged it and I'm not saying any more. I hope I've aroused your curiousity.  I have to admit it really was fun. I'll get better at this stuff. If Omar Blue hadn't banned me from the K-9 Underground I'd go there for a while. He's so stubborn.

Do feel free to let me know what you think by leaving a comment. Here's the link. Enjoy @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/storiesfromunknownauthors/2011/10/05/interview-for-omar-blue-and-k-9-town-usa

No comments:

Post a Comment