Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wonderful Time At Veterans Hospital


Think I told everybody who would listen that we would be at Veteran's Hospital in Richmond reading my Omar Blue Saga this weekend. Daughter Joy and I had a ball. Our audience did too thank goodness.

Omar wanted to come. Here he's showing me how he would sit and be good for the veterans. I had to tell him he couldn't come because we hadn't planned it with the hospital coordinators.

He was okay with that. He had to get back to K-9 Town, USA anyway. It seems the K-9 Town puppies and King Cat Sateer's kittens aren't abiding by the truce. He was smiling so I know its not a real problem.

I told him later that not only did we have our veterans, but there were scouts there also. All enjoying hearing about him and his pack. He liked that.



After all had been read and done a few stayed for a little chit chat and I admit, silliness.

On a serious note, what a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment