Friday, June 10, 2011

We're taking it on the road

The K-9 Town Meeting
I asked Omar Blue if he and his pack would consider helping me and daughter Joy again do a reading for children with special needs tomorrow at one of our hospitals. What you see is the meeting where he asked the pack if they would consider it. Of course they said yes, as long as we have them back at K-9 Town in a few hours. They certainly don't have to worry about that. Could you imagine them somehow getting out. Bet the children would love it though.

Like our traveling case? They don't feel anything but Omar had to tell them. They are actually helping him. Guess you can call them my consultants. Who better since my book is Omar Blue and K-9 Town, USA.

Their presence will only be known by me, but by them being there, its almost like magic the way my audiences are swept into K-9 Town as though they were members of the pack. We've yet to pinpoint the mystique that surrounds Omar and his pack but we know there is definitely something special about them. I've proven that several times. Right!

Wish us luck please, because the truth in my true tale today is that we plan to make a lot of children happy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment