Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Puppy's Born. Gods Bless the Puppy!

Finally. After the long, long wait, the newest member of the pack is here. K-9 Town is celebrating like never before, and that's saying a lot. I got a picture. I wanted to be there, then suddenly there I was. Don't know how it happens and I don't care. I love peeping around. I do think Omar "feels" my presence.

Only one puppy though. The komondor Rasta Mama had foreseen this and mentioned it to Omar Blue, who didn't give it a second thought. None of the pack has said a word about it either. They have another puppy to love. That's what they care about. What they have, not what they could have had. What a pack!

They've named him Beauregard. Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? Pure black. Seems I'm the only one wondering if he'll be poodle or rottweiler. The pack could care less.


Puppy Beauregard. Loved by all.
The puppies decided he looks like all of them. Because they all look like each other. Must be a puppy thing. "Can he come out and play. We've been waiting for him. We have stuff to teach him." 

Poodle Sophie and rottweiler Brady are no longer tired. They're ready for the celebration, which had already started, of course. I'd never seen anything like it. It was almost like a ritual. Under the full moon, as they howled and danced around, they started to glow. The ground beneath them also glowed.

What an experience! I knew no one would believe me, again, so I made sure I got a picture of it. It was very dark, but beautiful under the stars as you can see.


I wish I could ask my Omar about this but I don't think I'd better.


No comments:

Post a Comment