Saturday, March 26, 2011

Black like the Professor, beautiful like his schoolmarm

Yes, black as coal and poodle handsome. That's it. Now we know. Strength, courage and beauty. He'll have it all!

Afghan Bee Bee and the female Elders finally finished grooming newborn Beauregard. I've never seen anything like it. Since when do dogs worry about things like that. The females take them as soon as they can stand up straight. I wanted to see how they did it, but I couldn't. I guess its just another thing that makes K-9 Town, USA special. As usual, for the non believers, I was able to get a picture. Don't ask me about the color because that's not what I saw when I took it. I did get us Beauregard though.

Anyway...isn't little Beau something. He's so big! And in just one week. It seems to be a natural thing in K-9 Town, USA.

Beau's already playing with the other puppies. They love him and have begun "teaching him the ropes." Chihuahua puppy triplet leaders Lee, Lii and Luu, say its now Lee, Lii, Luu and Beau. The other puppies laugh. They've all had their turns. The Elders watch closely, but that's nothing new. It's their favorite thing to do.  


No comments:

Post a Comment