Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Iron Dog Reception

Omar Blue
Woof woof… Hahaha... Excuse me, I can’t help it.

The nosey apparitions that I told you about, sent a "Spokes-Apparition" to Iron Dog Land. Stupy was to find my canine Ma and Pa, Saifon and Nitro. He was supposed to tell them about the timber wolves headed for K-9 Town. In other words, he was going to start trouble. Ahhh ha... 

Anyway, when he got there, they found him! He was lucky they didn’t give him a chance to mention me… Hahaha. He came out of there, almost trouble free. They just roughed him up a little and sent him back home.



Thing is… Hahhhh… when Stupy got back, the other apparitions, laughed harder at him, than I am now. Told him they were only kidding, “We were kidding! You never go into Iron Dog Land! You, got off easy!” some exclaimed. Others agreed, “Sure did!

* * *
I’ll be telling what really happened when Nitro and Saifon found out about Shocka Din coming here, real soon. See you then… Woof woof.




No comments:

Post a Comment