Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Friends Indeed


Heading to meet King Cat Sateer. I don't want him going after those timber wolves.


 Meeting my friend, Omar. I know what he wants to talk about.

Omar Blue: "Ma's at it again. She's writing up a storm. Soon we won't have any secrets. This happened awhile back. She says she has more time to think about stuff now. Ohhh, boy!

Seriously, in our world of extraordinary happenings, her imagination soars. We're asking you to enjoy, our adventurous livelihood.
Ma's joined a group of amazing writers. Between them, there's something for everyone. Give yourself a break, if only for a moment. You deserve it!"

3 comments:



  1. I have a question about your book I believe I should not post in public. Could you send me an email so I can ask away?

    Thank you
    backlinkbuildarinblog AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete