Sunday, March 8, 2020

Omar Blue's Altered Reality


We would like to invite all of our fantasy loving, thrill-seeking friends to join the vision.

Omar and his enthusiastic pack are sharing their exhilarating adventures as a serial in the popular fantasy publication, "Altered Reality Magazine."

Before sending them over to check out our spot, I adamantly sought a group promise... No roughhousing, bruhahas or free-for-alls. After the familiar playful, wide eyed grumblings, they assured me they would "try to" behave. 

I never expect more than that, but I couldn't help myself. I peeped in on them. In doing so, I witnessed happy growls, snickerings, wagging tails and weird body language. In other words, they were having a ball.



I was still admiring them, when their energies began to wane. Then suddenly, everything came to a spellbindng halt. It was the melodious howling of Luther the Bloodhound that took over the calming. That big dog was mesmerizing. The transformation, was a sight to behold.

I noticed, just before Luther tuned up, Omar was at his side. No doubt the leader expedited the perfect ending to a flawless exploration.

He and the rest of my unique darlings are back at K-9 Town now. Resting after their new experience and looking forward to their next visit to Altered Reality.

Join us!....Alteredrealitymag.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment