Sunday, March 15, 2020

Babee Blue and the Tween Dog Coaches


I'm on my way to get Babee. Ma says he's full of energy and needs to be around me and some of his tween friends, here at K-9 Town, for a while.

At our morning meeting, we decided to let them coach this years Dog Ballgames. 


We're having tryouts today. The young coaches have been practicing calls. They've added a few, along with body language that borders contortion. This is going to be quite interesting, and lots of fun. 

I'd better go. Babee's waiting for me.


Here comes Omar. I'm ready! I'm going to be head coach at the Dog Ballgames, because I'm experienced. I coached the puppies last year. My friends are fine with that, especially since I'm bringing them the coach hats that Ma's sending. Also because I'm Omar's baby brother, they think I have leadership qualities.


This is a big deal. I think every dog in K-9 Town is here to support their favorites. We have outsiders looking on too. There's Nasty Sam the grizzly with one of his friends... "Hey Nastyyy!"

Omar says, they know better than to start anything, so I won't even go there. 


Let The Tryouts Begin!! We have teams and singles.

Here's last years champs. They're the team to beat, looking better than ever.


These two have such good moves that the champs have already claimed them. Gonna take a good team to beat this bunch.


Talk about a good team.....


These are my friends all the way from Facebook's Rottweiler & Company (All Breed Group) page. They've been practicing for weeks and now they're showing their stuff. We'll be watching them closely. The jokesters have a way of planting look-a-like balls in the field... All in fun, but there'll be none of that on our watch. Hahaha.

Okay coaches, let's see some singles!

This is also a good Facebook friend, JJ Pinscher. Look at that move. You can see why all the teams are watching him. I've seen him in action. They ain't seen nothing yet!


Wait a minute! What's going on. Oh no! One of the puppy teams thought they could slip through. It didn't work. My coaches are on the ball, pun intended. They're so cute, when they're angry. Lol. This is the team that got time out for unnecessary roughness last season. Maybe they would do okay. Just kidding. Their games will start when it gets a little warmer.


There's Afghan Bee Bee, showing one of her moves that's taken her teams to victories. She has her pick of the teams. A real winner.


Now don't let Bruno's size fool you. He's waiting for his team. They're small and fast, with creative moves that spellbind the rest of us... "Over here, Bruno! We're ending tryouts for today, but will be hard at it again tomorrow. Find a spot and settle down. The celebration will start soon!"



Oh yeah! We're having a party tonight. Don't tell Ma. She thinks we'll be resting. Or does she?

Uh Oh! The grizzlys heard me. Their coming this way. I'll let Omar tell them that they're not invited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment