Monday, January 6, 2020

Omar Blue's legacy - Attorney with Paws

 


Babee Blue, Esq. Attorney with Paws
 
Babee:
 
Hi everyone.
 
I just told my clients that they can find me here, if they need me.
 
Did you know that my big brother, Omar Blue, kept many of his friends out of trouble. He was the first and only Doggie Attorney. He doesn't talk about it much, but here he was, in his work garb. Omar Blue, Esq. - Attorney with Paws.
 
Ain't he handsome!
 
 
 
Anyway, I've taken over where he left off, now that he's spending his time here at K-9 Town. We agreed that I would. I'm a big boy now. It's working out fine.
 
The Christmas holidays were rough. Mostly, unfair accusations about missing food and damaged new doggie beds.
 
Ma suggested I come here for a rest. Didn't have to tell me twice!
 

 
 I'm not resting because I'm having such a great time with Omar and my friends.
 
Gotta go now, before I miss something. Things happen fast here at K-9 Town, so don't stay away too long. 
  


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment