Sunday, January 19, 2020

Omar Blue, Puppy Cooper and the K-9 Town Family


 
Omar Blue:
I’m super happy. I have a new family member. His name is Cooper and he’s the smallest member of my family, in the outer world. He’s not going to grow big.  He has some Chihuahua in him.  Babee Blue says he’s a feisty little guy.

Here he is having his first battle. Only nine weeks old.  As you can see, Cooper won. Hahaha.


 He’s Ma’s grandbaby so he’s automatically a member of my pack. We had to get him here to meet us, as soon as we could. The females needed to check him out and Chihuahuas Paco and Conchita came to me about him.
 



“When is he coming, Omar. He needs to be here.”

I surprised them. I had already made plans with Ma to get him here.


Here’s Ma and Poodle Sophie Jean. You already know, Sophie is the leader when it comes to the puppies. The other females were outside, after visiting for a while.  They were excited and couldn’t wait to get baby Cooper back to K-9 Town where me, the other males and the puppies were waiting impatiently.

When he arrived he was everything we’d hoped for. 

After a thorough going over by the females and some tossing around by us males, Cooper headed for the puppies.


He fit right in.  I’m not going to mention any of their mischievous exploits. Ma has a way of finding out about those things anyway, but she knows there is never a safety issue when he’s with me at K-9 Town.

Cooper’s first visit here was too short but I had to keep my word to Ma and he was getting tired, as puppies always do, after a while.  Fun filled play with the puppies here zapped his energy, though he’d never admit it.


Here he is back at his home, with his big brother brock who has the patience of a Saint and is enjoying the newest member of the family, immensely.


I remember when Brock was just a pup. Here he is with Sophie Jean. They’re taking a nap during one of her visits to see him.  Brock visits K-9 Town too, but he’s usually busy hanging with his Ma, my human sister, Joy.

I watch over him too and Babee Blue visits him often. 

Love all around.  Always.

Hurry back.

Omar Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment