Saturday, October 19, 2019

Omar Blue, Babee and the Iron Dog Emergency

 

Babee Blue: My big brother Omar Blue came to get me. We had an emergency and had to get to Iron Dog Land, real quick.
Omar’s canine Ma and Pa, Saifon and Nitro had heard about the creatures that are coming to K-9 Town on Halloween night, looking for puppies. They always find out about stuff like that.  Omar says it’s a force that binds them to him and now I’m within the force too. Ma told me about that.
They love me too, so both of us went to convince them that they don’t need to come to K-9 Town now. Here they are, king and queen of Iron Dog Land. They don’t play!
 
 

 It took a while but we finally convinced them not to come. They’ve seen the K-9 Towners in action so really had no doubt that they would handle any intrusion. Omar says they were just looking for some action.
 
 
You may be aware of how the pack obtained the respect of the Iron Dogs. If not, Ma tells it all in “Led by an Eagle.” I wish I could have been there.
We didn’t get off scot free. Our big brother, Thor, came back to K-9 Town with us. He’s under orders that he’d better not be the one to start anything. He’s as fierce as it gets but promised he’d only be an on-looker, unless he’s needed.
Thor has eyes for a couple of the K-9 Town females and will be spending time with his good friend Wolf Bennie Ba.
Omar said, Oh Boy! When those two get together……. But he likes having Thor around anytime. He loves his big brother just like I love mine.

 
 
Anyway, it was a good surprise for Bennie. He was so happy to see Thor.
 

 
 
I’m back home now. It’s been a long, fun day. After we handled our business, Saifon took me to get cuddled by the other females, which I don’t mind at all, then Nitro came to get me.  The males wanted to make sure I wasn’t becoming a softie. I showed them a thing or two! That was fun, but the most fun was getting to run and play with my friends until it was time to leave.
What a day!
 
 
Ma’s getting the snacks. She loves hearing exactly what happened. I get the feeling she already knows, but that's impossible. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment