Sunday, July 7, 2019

Omar Blue and the "Babee Blue is all better" celebration


 



I went and got my baby brother, Babee Blue. I was worried. Ma contacted me. Babee woke up and his back legs weren’t working right. He had hurt himself.
He’s okay now. Ma took him to the vet real fast. Sometimes she moves even faster than me, haha.

When the females here at K-9 Town found out about it they came to see me. I expected them, knowing they wouldn’t be satisfied until they examined Babee themselves.
 
Ma likes hearing what they have to say. She says we can’t be too careful.
 
Babee was excited and ready to go, as usual. He realized all the attention he was about to get, and loved the thought of it.

I tried to keep it from my canine Ma and Pa, Saifon and Nitro. I didn’t want to worry them, but they have a way of finding things out. They came with some of my other kin from Iron Dog Land.

 
Once we were all satisfied that Babee was over his injury, we decided that, and the fact that we were all together again, was a good reason to celebrate. (Ma says we’re always looking for a reason.)


Later, Luther the Bloodhound was howling in rare form under the stars. Some of us joined in, others pranced. It’s hard to be still when Luther starts up.

Babee Blue was hanging with his friends under the watchful eyes of Saifon, the females and me of course.
 
During one of my glances I noticed Babee’s  energy waning. It was time to get him back home to Ma. I had promised her I would when he got tired.
 
When I left them, Babee was giving Ma a detailed account of all the fun he had. I like that.
 
We’re lucky. Whenever Ma misses me too much, she writes about me and my pack and I’m right there with her. Not too hard, because there’s always something going on at K-9 Town. And, nobody can tell our “true tales” like Ma can. Nobody.
 
Come back soon. There’s more.
Omar Blue

 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Omar I'm happy you are there for Babee and Ma <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Unknown. Ma says we'll be together always.

    ReplyDelete