Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Wolf Bennie Ba - For the love of K-9 Town



The older Babee Blue gets, the more questions he has. Ma says I was the same way.

Like the rest of my pack, my baby brother loves and respects Wolf Bennie Ba, aka The Ghost.  Ma’s at the house explaining to Babee how Bennie changed from the vicious wolf that lived only to kill or be killed, to the beloved member of the pack that he has become.

Let’s see what’s happening. I can do that. My way of making sure Ma’s okay.

Babee’s getting his snacks. She’s about to start....


Ma:   Remember Babee, Wolf Bennie Ba, known then as The Ghost, lived in the wilderness all alone, from the time he was a little pup.

Shocka Din had his followers.

After the fight, when The Ghost and Shocka had almost killed each other, and he left two more of Shocka’s followers dead, Bennie Ba decided he wanted to change. He was hurt, alone and very sad.


The Ghost had heard about your big brother Omar and his pack. He knew among them he would be just one of many and all were treated equally. He observed them for a good while.

I still think Omar and Bennie Ba planned what happened that day.

Was a bright but chilly morning

at K-9 Town, USA

the males had gone out searching

for the lurking wolf Bennie Ba.

 

The puppies were left happy

the females watching them play

but who could have guessed

that darned wolf Bennie

would circle back that day.

 

Back now to the searchers

and their leader Omar Blue

the most extraordinary Doberman

pack members ever knew.

 

He’d stopped

and some would later say

a fierce look had taken hold

the look of the mighty warrior

big, bad, brave and bold.

 

 

They knew that there was something

but none of them could see

that Wolf Bennie Ba was in their town

under The Big Oak Tree.

 

Then Omar Blue was running

with his cool magnificent stride

they couldn’t keep up, no matter what

but dog-gone-it they sure tried.

 

A real tough pack of dogs they were

from the shepherd to the hound

and with their leader, ahead of the pack

Bennie Ba would sure be found!

 

 

Leader Omar Blue outpaced them

he checked on the puppies real quick

then found Bennie Ba, just a minute away

but the huge white wolf was quite sick.
 

When the pack arrived

Wolf Bennie Ba sighed

“Okay, I won’t do it again

just wanted to be

with you all and the pups

cause I’m lonely, I ain’t got no kin”.

 

The pack looked at each other

not knowing what to say

then Omar Blue said loud and clear

“He needs us let him stay!”

 

Each pack member howled in agreement

this was Bennie’s lucky day

the pack repeated their leader

 “He needs us, let him stay!”
 
 

That’s exactly what happened Babee. Now Wolf Bennie Ba is one of the most well-known members of the K-9 Town Pack. Loved by all and giving love in return.
 


Babee….Babee!
 
As usual, I was so absorbed that I didn’t realize my little buddy had bailed out on me. Just goes to show that my world of “true tales” works the way I want it to.
 
My getaway. Love it.

You’re welcome to make it yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment