Monday, September 10, 2018

Omar Blue and the Missing Pup


 



Hello everyone.


You came just in time. I'm about to tell Ma and Babee what happened over the weekend, after Pitbull Sammy came to get me.


As soon as I saw him, I knew something was wrong. My pack needed me. Ma knew it too, so she didn't try to stop me. "Go take care of your pack, Omar," she said.

I love my Ma.

Babee Blue wanted to come with me, but this wasn't the time. He's not ready for some of the things I encounter. Soon, but not yet.

I won't keep anything from him. That's why I'm telling him now. Glad you're here to be a part of this:


 
 

You know about my town

so there's not much to say

about K-9 Town, USA.

 
Where different breeds frolic

work hard to keep peace

then came this terrible day.

 

A puppy had gone missing

didn't know where could it be

not a canine had seen it

not a clue!

 

They held a town meeting

a decision was made

they had to go get

“Omar Blue”.


I'm the K-9 Town leader

I'm pretty smart

And they say I'm as brave as can be.

 

I lead by example

no space could be spared

but the puppy

we still did not see.

 

Then a thought came to me

the one missing piece

I hadn’t talked with its kin!

 

So I went to the mommy

who suddenly recalled

her litter was nine

and not ten!
 

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment