Thursday, December 28, 2017

Omar Blue - Christmas With My Baby Brother


Merry Christmas everyone! Me and Babee Blue are just getting back from K-9 Town. Ma let him go because he's getting to be a big boy. He had a ball with his new puppy family there. He's still excited and ready to tell her all about it. Then again, he can hardly keep his eyes open. Lol.
 
Maaaaaa,  we're back!!
 
Some of my pack came to pick Babee up for me. Ma got a chance to give them some Christmas treats and a lot of instructions regarding Babee Blue before they left. She made them promise to take him directly to the Females when they arrived at K-9 Town.
 
 
I had to find Santa so I could help him finish his work. We took this picture together. He's always glad to see me.
 
 
It was getting late when I caught up with him. I was asleep on my feet, but it didn't take long for me to perk up. Santa has that affect on me.
 
Once we finished getting all the toys to the children, we were on our way to K-9 Town.
 
 
When we arrived, after playing into the wee hours, the last of the happy puppies had just fallen asleep. Everyone joined in putting one super treat beside each puppy. We asked Santa for only one each. We want them to enjoy the excitement and happiness that Christmas brings but life in the wilderness is too critical for them to harbor thoughts that might take away from their sense of awareness for any length of time.
 
It was a wonderful Christmas Eve. We danced in the moonlight while a jolly, but tired, Santa sat back and enjoyed being pampered and served by the females.
 
 
We're back home with Ma now. Babee Blue tried to stay awake but after keeping up with the K-9 Town puppies and celebrating his first Christmas, he could hardly wait to get to bed. Ma's tucking him in now.
 
I'm waiting for her because she loves hearing about everything that has happened and I love telling her about it.
 
 
In the meantime, I want to wish everyone a wonderful, prosperous and HAPPY NEW YEAR, from me, Babee Blue and MA.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment