Sunday, April 9, 2017

Omar Blue - I'm Okay, Don't Worry



Hi Everyone. I've been busy having surgery for my Cancer. I'm feeling fine but Ma found lumps so she had them taken out of me.

Now she's keeping a sharp eye on me. I came out here to get away. I was going to take a quick trip to K-9 Town, but there she is in the doorway.

I'm watching you Omarrrr! Don't you leave this yard!!!


Oh well.... Anyway, don't forget, like Ma told you before, you should always check us for any kind of growths and make sure its nothing serious.

Guess what! I've got a baby brother. His name is Babee Blue. I can hardly wait for him to come home. I'm gonna teach him everything I know.

I've told my pack and the K-9 Town puppies can't wait to meet him. They say they are going to teach him everything "they" know too. Oh boy!

I have a picture of him for you to see. Take a look. He's the cute one.


I want Babee Blue to come home now, but Ma says he has to get bigger first. Lots of my friends have little brothers and sisters. Now I'll have one too.

I'll keep you posted.

Love youuuu. And don't worry, I'm okay.













No comments:

Post a Comment