Monday, September 5, 2016

Omar Blue - Koffee, Tee and Sugatoo

We were at the computer finishing up our BiggSiss work, so we could go on our long walk yesterday, when a picture of two of Omar's pack members  flashed on the screen. It was Omar's friends Rhodesian Ridgebacks Koffee and Tee.


I don't know how it happened but the picture disappeared as fast as it showed up. Omar's eyes widened, as he quickly stood.

He said, "I'm sorry Ma, I gotta go, my pack needs me," and he was off like a shot, to K-9 Town. Of course, I understood.


Not only that, I knew I was in for a good accounting when he returned.

I was right. He told me this morning, that it was a family member of Koffee and Tee's and he was in trouble.

He had picked up some pretty bad habits from his people family and thought he was celebrating the Labor Day Holiday with them.

All of a sudden they completely turned on him and were being very mean and abusive to him, because he wasn't the playful, graceful canine they had envisioned he would be.

Sugatoo
When Omar arrived, Koffee and Tee were headed his way, as he knew they would be.

"We gotta go get Sugatoo Omar," they said.

Omar looked at his two friends. "Lets go!" were his only words.

Omar Blue never tells exactly how they do these things, but they brought Sugatoo back to the waiting pack a while later.

The females wanted to care for him but the males said they had to handle this one, and off they went with Sugatoo in tow.

Omar says they had their work cut out for them, but that didn't matter.

Sure enough, whatever they did worked wonderfully. Here he is after they finished with him.


He's proud of his new look and the love and care he received from the pack. His new family. He'll stay at K-9 Town until his humans change their ways too, if ever.

Another rescue for Omar Blue and his K-9 Town pack.

Now they have their Koffee, Tee and Sugatoo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment