Saturday, December 10, 2011

Omar Blue and the Corgi Capers Detectives

Omar had that look again
The one I know so well
He tried to avoid looking at me
But I knew he wanted to tell.

I decided I’d just be direct
Omar Blue what’s troubling you
But to my surprise no more was needed
Okay Ma I’ll tell you this too.

I received a message from friends of mine
Welsh Corgis Sapphie and Zeph

About strange noises they had heard

From the big house to their left.



Do you think he hears us Zeph. Omar always hears us Sapphie

Those two have a special gift

For finding out what’s true
They’re the Corgi Capers Detectives
They knew what they had to do.


 They visit K-9 Town often

Their people family don’t know

They consider us their second home

They love to come and go.


They know all that we stand for
That’s why they made the call
If animals were suffering in that house
They knew we’d stop it all.

Those two know their stuff

They created a diversion
While we checked out the house
Everyone had left, it was empty
Now as quiet as a mouse.
The abusers are spotted by the detectives


The detectives saw them getting away

They do their jobs so well

They yelled out to me and my mighty pack
The rest I dare not tell.

The abused are now at K-9 Town
In the female Elders’ care
Waiting to celebrate Christmas
And happy we brought them there.

They thanked the Corgi Capers Detectives
Who had worked without a clue
As they left for home heads held real high
They’ll be back for Christmas too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OMAR BLUE,
HIS PACK AND THE CORGI CAPERS DETECTIVES

A special thanks to author Val Muller who was kind enough to let me borrow the stars of her Corgi Capers series, Sapphie and Zeph. I have to admit Omar and the Pack couldn’t have done this rescue without them. Visit Val’s site, http://corgicapers.wordpress.com/ and learn about Sapphie and Zeph’s next adventure, Deceit on Dorset Drive. Those two really care about their community, as we witnessed today.

4 comments:

  1. The Corgi Capers--what a great title for a series and what wonderful canine heroes! I'll have to go check out Val's site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Please do check out Val's sight. As a matter of fact, Omar Blue will be paying the Corgis a visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. detective en madrid

    ReplyDelete