Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Puppies First Battle

It had to happen sooner or later. But their so little. When Omar told us about it I could have cried, but everyone else was so excited and happy I snapped out of it right away. The puppies have to learn how to protect themselves. I sometimes forget that they live in the wilds. I had not heard about the woods monsters. When I asked Omar, he just said, don't worry we can handle them. He says the puppies are still excited and haven't stopped talking about it yet. They're proud of themselves and they know the Elders are proud of them too.

He told me exactly what happened that day and of course I'm going to tell you. Remember though, Omar Blue and his Pack don't look for trouble, but when it comes they "handle it."

No comments:

Post a Comment