Tuesday, February 15, 2011

K-9 Town, USA Hosts Party for Westminster Show Dogs

Some of you may not know it but the Westminster Dog Show is back in town. Somehow, the K-9 Town smarties arranged to slip the show dogs out after the show for a big party. Don't ask how they did it. Just another K-9 Town, USA thing. Omar says "What goes on in K-9 Town, USA, stays in K-9 Town, USA," but I can't hold it in. I've got to tell somebody. Now......as usual, I have pictures which of course didn't come out the way I wanted them to. Just to make you know what I say is true though, I'm showing you one anyway. Look closely and you'll see a cute little standard poodle getting down with Sandy the St. Bernard. Don't mistake it for Sophie Jean because Bee Bee the Afghan Hound does Sophie's hair differently. Are they partying, or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment